VISIONBELIEFS & VALUES
A world class school district preparing all students for the future.
The Eveleth-Gilbert School District believes that:
- Above all else, students come first;
- Collaboration between home, school, and communities creates the positive relationships necessary for successful schools;
- Our staff and students should do the right thing, in the right way, at the right time, even when no one is aware or watching;
- All individuals should be respected for their diverse talents, backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints;
- A positive school climate leads to success;
- Education has no boundaries;
- The school community must prepare students to become well rounded citizens in a global society;
- Technology enhances student engagement and prepares them for the challenges of life.